Connect is being implemented across several cities in Italy through collaboration between Dr. Marlene Moretti, Simon Fraser University, Canada, and Prof. Lavinia Barone, University of Pavia, Lab on Attachment and Parenting-LAG. A multi-center RCT study is going to be implemented starting from October 2017 in order to evaluate the efficacy of Connect in Italy.
For any questions or information regarding Connect in Italy, please visit http://lag.unipv.it/index.php/it/ or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect Group Leader Training was held in May 2017
– 37 attendees completed the full 3-day training
– 58 attendees completed the 1 day workshop
Below are a list of centres that will collaborate with the study team for the RCT study evaluating the efficacy of Connect in Italy
– Pisa, IRCCS Fondazione Stella Maris, Servizio per il trattamento dei disturbi del comportamento in età evolutiva “Al di là delle nuvole”, Responsabile: dott.ssa Lisa Polidori
– Milano, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, CRIdee – Centro di Ricerca sulle Dinamiche Evolutive ed Educative, Responsabile: dott.ssa Miragoli Sarah
– Milano, IRCCS Policlinico, NPI, Responsabile: dott.ssa Sara Merelli
– Forli, Centro di Terapia Cognitiva, Responsabile: dott. Furio Lambruschi
– Pavia, LAG, Università degli Studi, Responsabile: prof.ssa Lavinia Barone
Number of families expected to be enrolled in the RCT study: 60 with intervention 60 without intervention.